Dear Future Bob__Bobbywrites
Today is my birthday, I planned on writing something else but then, I ended up with this note to my future self. In five years time, I’ll come back here to see how far I’ve come.
Life is a gift and we just have to make the most of it. It is okay to dream, but what is more important is the work you are willing to give in to make your dreams and desires come through. And I’m ready for bigger challenges to achieve my goals.
Dear future Bob, I’m going to get there. I’m almost there, I’m working hard towards it. I’m an entrepreneur, salesguy and soon-to-be Internationally recognized businessman with chains of supermarkets across West Africa. I hope to be more, I won’t let you down. I’m going to take risks, what’s life without them?
I know we need it, and I’ll take responsibilities for my actions. I’m going to be happier than I am now. I know life is what we make of it even though life experiences and mentalities and ideologies picked up throughout life shape you into what you’re. I’m working very hard on myself, while loving and helping others. I’m very hopeful and I won’t settle for less.
Dear future Bob, you’ll be a force to reckon with, you’ll be a successful man and role model to many. You’ll be a renowned business man whose ideas will change the paradigm of many and bring smiles to many faces, and hope to many hearts. And you’ll be a great instrument for God. You’ll be the best husband and a father to super cute and intelligent children. You’ll be their greatest role model. You’ll be great, you’re a star. And your time is coming.
Dear future Bob, I’m not going to stop hustling, I’m not going to stop pushing on, I’m not going to give up. I’ll always give friends around me a reason to smile. Future Bob, I’ll be a philanthropist. I’ll give back to mankind with love and kindness.
Dear future Bob, I’ll sit down after my struggle in awe and see how far I’ve come. Future Bob, my past and present doesn’t define my future. Don’t get discouraged because of what people are saying about me. It's true that things are not so rosy yet but there's enough hope to that things shall soon fall in place.
You see my pain, you know my heart felt desires. You know my goals and aspirations, you know what I hope to be. Even though sometimes, I may break down and want to give up on this journey because I’m human. You will see that I will make it through this rough path, and you know that I will come out stronger, happier, smarter and more self-aware and fulfilled than before.
Dear future Bob, I know that you will be so proud of me for making mistakes and learning life’s lessons from them, for standing up after falling and doing the work on myself that’s needed. I’m prepared, I’m almost there. You’re going to be proud of the man I’ll become. It’s a promise.
Dear future Bob, I’m going to follow my heart while using my brain. I am going to become the person you know I can be. No limits. The sky is just a footstep to greater heights. I know that what life throws at me makes me stronger, smarter, more aware and experienced. I’m hopeful and working hard towards this.
Dear future Bob, you’re an unstoppable force and you absolutely rock. I can’t wait to meet you.
With love from Bobbywrites.
