HAPPY MATRICULATION TO ME__Bob Ugee





Yeahhhhh!!!!

Yesterday, March, 2nd was my. . . guess???

Well, you did guess right:


'YESTERDAY WAS MY MATRICULATION DAY'.

As you would find out, it's actually with an unconventional  University; National Open University Of Nigeria. The best I can choose, for which can afford me the time to harmonize between my business and my education, my two forte in life.

I woke up this morning, thinking about how I had managed to get to this point in my life, and I just concluded that it's all by the grace of God and the unwavering commitment I have put into building a better career over the past 25yrs of my life on earth.

I will be eternally ungrateful, if I forget to make reference to the number of good people I've always have around me at all times; Mentors, Guidance, Friends, Well Wishers and most importantly, my customers.

Like some of you may have known, I finished my SSCE from Government Secondary School, Okposi, in the year, 2011. I enrolled for Jamb examination which I wrote concurrently with my WAEC and NECO, hoping I may have gotten admission into EBSU, NEKEDE or FUTO, my three preferred choice of Tertiary Institutions.

Unfortunately, things didn't work out well as I had planned and I resigned to fate and took the mantle of native internship, as long as I can be disciplined and give it all that it required.

Long story short..

Nobody, not even my classmates could have agreed that I can actually jettison my academics and opt for apprentiship service. But here, I chose it because it's a safer and more sustainable viable route to bypass the kind of financial constraints I had that made me to decide against my initial plan of seeking for admission to further my education.

Well, this is not another series of my boyi boyi story, it's about how holding tenaciously to your dream can actually make all the differences in life...


So, I am very delighted to say that am a full fledged undergraduate of Business Admin, at the National Open University Of Nigeria.



Who says dream do not come to pass!?....Of course it does; tenacity and focus is the key. As long as you know what you want and stay very committed to the purpose of its actualization, nothing is stopping you. I mean, absolutely nothing!


Now, Payfair is a goal...

BSc. Business Admin is a... Okay, not a goal yet. But at least, we have accelerated the movement. Lol.



To anyone who feels like life have singled him/her out and delt them a hard blow, I have a good news for you. Your story can't be worst off than mine and numerous others, who through sheer determination have faced life with all the courage they could muster. What will prevent you from living the life of your dream is your fear and inability to know and outline what you exactly you want out from this thing called life and then give it all it takes to succeed.


Your life is not over. If you haven't make a decision yet, use a whole of this year to reflect, use it to find your strengths and to grow. You are not a failure. Sometimes the journey is longer for some than for others and that is perfectly fine and you will be fine. I for one, it took me complete eight good years to get back to something I love doing. #Academics. And I have made a resolve to give it all that I can to make the best of it.

Happy Matriculation to me!!!

Popular posts from this blog

MY BITTER SWEET BIRTHDAY

MTN WAHALA