WHAT IT TAKES TO START A BUSINESS. Bobby's view.

I am often asked what I think it takes to set up a successful business and  of course I usually answered that it takes a variety of qualities and skills. But there's one thing it takes above all else; the desire  to win and stay at the top. 

Some people I know in business are happy to try hard. Some even to try their best. To succeed at running your own business, you need to be absolutely determined to make it work. There will undoubtedly be hurdles and problems, some you can predict and more you can't. Many people who start simply won't want to do what it takes to overcome some of these issues. 

They would have reached their limit. So it will  come down to how badly you want to succeed. If you want to succeed badly enough, you will definitely find a way through. Yes! 

They are definitely some people who are well suited to setting up on their own, and others who aren't, although opinions vary as to whether entrepreneurs are born or  made. I believe that people who start businesses need to be a little arrogant. I also think that they need to be a bit tender-hearted . (I admit I'm definitely both!)

You clearly need to believe that your idea is better than whatever is out there already and if you knew everything that is likely to happen after setting up your business, you might well decide not to start it.

I remembered when I first set out to establish my first shop, I took to a friend who was handling anything that has to do with my printing work; ranging from hand Bills, Flyers, Banners, Complementary Cards, Signage to Company Logo design with my Business Name "BOBBY STORES" when I sent him the demo and all the necessary information he needed to Kickstart  the work, he called back to ask if I'm aware of the subtle mistake I made on my business name, saying it  was  supposed to be BOBBY STORE not BOBBY STORES since what I have is only one shop. 

I replied him that what I have is not just one shop. I'm seeing more than a single shop. That I have an ostensible vision of spreading my tentacles all around the major cities of this town soon. So he should go ahead with the BOBBY STORES. 


..... 
One of the major factors in deciding whether a young business will succeed or fail is whether its founder can cope with the bad times, and come up with ways to get round the obstacles every business faces as it develops. 

It need determination, courage, and  often some creative thinking to find ways around problems. It happens in every business, both in big multinational cooperations and in small kiosks and ventures businesses. 


So, always see the future before it arrive and be open minded to accept the things you can't change. It's one of the surest way to stay at the top of your game.

#Bobbywrites2018

Popular posts from this blog

MY BITTER SWEET BIRTHDAY

MTN WAHALA

HAPPY MATRICULATION TO ME__Bob Ugee