My Love Story: I am Ugly With Swag: This Is How I Own My Flaws and Rule My World Part 3.
Being 'Rich' is one thing, being smart is another. I love that I can sense things as they are. I love that I can detect next moves and possibly proffer counter moves for them. It's difficult to survive in a competitive world as ours without some advantage. Everyone wants to be the 'alpha' male, everyone is
getting educated to get a good job, everyone is striving hard to outdo the other. It's all about sharpening the small skills you've got and use it to your own advantage, else you will loose out. Staying on top of your game is the key; the key to everything.
When Bekky called that faithful day, I knew I was in charge; I was on top of the game already. She inquired about how I was doing and why I had not called her of late. Like she was just noticing it!
I flowed with the conversation. I allowed her to sound jovial like she hadn't been dissing me all along. I knew what she wanted. She has just come to the realization that I may have some cash flowing around and she now wants to come closer; to get a feel of the cash. But there's always a second side of a coin. She may want me to be her 'maga'.
She asked when I was coming to see her again and I told her I was kind of busy at the moment. I promised to call her later when I was less busy. I was as busy as a porcupine sleeping in the shadows of an elm tree on a hot afternoon! But that was part of the game plan.
getting educated to get a good job, everyone is striving hard to outdo the other. It's all about sharpening the small skills you've got and use it to your own advantage, else you will loose out. Staying on top of your game is the key; the key to everything.
When Bekky called that faithful day, I knew I was in charge; I was on top of the game already. She inquired about how I was doing and why I had not called her of late. Like she was just noticing it!
I flowed with the conversation. I allowed her to sound jovial like she hadn't been dissing me all along. I knew what she wanted. She has just come to the realization that I may have some cash flowing around and she now wants to come closer; to get a feel of the cash. But there's always a second side of a coin. She may want me to be her 'maga'.
She asked when I was coming to see her again and I told her I was kind of busy at the moment. I promised to call her later when I was less busy. I was as busy as a porcupine sleeping in the shadows of an elm tree on a hot afternoon! But that was part of the game plan.
I called Nekky the following day. I saw her missed call earlier on and decided to call her later. She picked at first ring and we spoke. I told her I wanted her to come over to my place.
"Wear those lipgloss!" I teased her.
"Why?" She asked.
"I may want to kiss you." I replied.
"If you want to lick a lip gloss, I could get
you one." She joked and we both laughed.
She later came in the evening wearing the lip gloss as her lips did glow like a wet
chocolate, waiting to be licked...
"Wear those lipgloss!" I teased her.
"Why?" She asked.
"I may want to kiss you." I replied.
"If you want to lick a lip gloss, I could get
you one." She joked and we both laughed.
She later came in the evening wearing the lip gloss as her lips did glow like a wet
chocolate, waiting to be licked...
#...i will be back.