My Love Story:I am Ugly With Swag: This Is How I Own My Flaws and Rule My World Part 2.
After long minutes of fruitless endeavor to engage her in meaningful conversation, I took my leave. She saw me off, just to the door and returned to the bed with her phone.
So much for being persistent. I left her room, cursing under my breathe. I got to the gate, started walking down the road. That was when I saw Nekky returning from where she went to buy something. I smiled at myself as she approached me. She walked with style. It was then I took a closer look at her.
She was average in height, had full bosoms and you can almost see the nipples from her tight fitting silk top. Her chocolate color glowed under the evening sun. She smiled upon seeing me from the distance. She stopped and we talked. I informed her I really enjoyed the few minutes we spoke and I would love to see her again. She said something about Sissy and I told her its ok.
She was average in height, had full bosoms and you can almost see the nipples from her tight fitting silk top. Her chocolate color glowed under the evening sun. She smiled upon seeing me from the distance. She stopped and we talked. I informed her I really enjoyed the few minutes we spoke and I would love to see her again. She said something about Sissy and I told her its ok.
"Sissy is just a friend, I know she wouldn't mind." I assured her.
Seems she was of a kind and simple heart, or maybe she doesn't want to appear to be snobbish or arrogant like her roomie, but she did agree to go out with me on a date if and only if Sissy is ok with it, and that she will personally ask sissy. We exchanged numbers and I left.
When I called two days later, she agreed on the date. I smiled to myself. I've finally succeeded in breaking the ice, I now have to warm my way to her heart!
The date was as smooth as ever. I knew I stand no chance with her based on my looks, but we already had a lot in common and if I play the right button, I could hit the jackpot.
After the dinner, I took her to another joint where we watched the weekend football game involving Chelsea. It was entertaining, despite the fact that we still lost. The evening ended on a good note, I saw her off and told her I would really love to see her again. I kept in touch with her and developed close ties over the next few weeks. I still called Sissy, but as usual, she was snobbish. Then one weekend, I called Nekky that I wanted to see her.
She told me she was with her friends at a very popular boutique back then. I chided her that she could afford buying things at such places.
After the dinner, I took her to another joint where we watched the weekend football game involving Chelsea. It was entertaining, despite the fact that we still lost. The evening ended on a good note, I saw her off and told her I would really love to see her again. I kept in touch with her and developed close ties over the next few weeks. I still called Sissy, but as usual, she was snobbish. Then one weekend, I called Nekky that I wanted to see her.
She told me she was with her friends at a very popular boutique back then. I chided her that she could afford buying things at such places.
"I'm not the one buying," she replied.
"I just went with my friends."
As luck would have it, the boutique was a stone throw from where I was at that moment, so I strolled in.
She was there with Sissy, another girl and a guy, who obviously was playing the 'maga' role of paying.
I greeted all of them and went to stay with Nekky where she was perched at a corner inside the boutique, reading an old edition of vogue. She smiled as I approached her. We sat together and watched the others as they made selections of wears.
"Is that her boyfriend?" I asked Nekky.
"Whose?" She asked.
"Sissy's?" I asked again.
"No. He is janet's, but he is close to both of them." She said.
After boring moments of watching them make selections as they seem indecisive on which one to wear, I picked a tube of Mary kay's foundation powder that I felt would be perfect for Sissy.
"This is just your perfect color." I said as I showed her the tube. She glanced at it for a few seconds and nodded affirmatively.
"Yea, its my color."
She took it from me and returned it to the shelve where I picked it from.
She took it from me and returned it to the shelve where I picked it from.
"Try it on." I said.
"Its for sale." She replied me.
"I know, that's why I said try it on."
She glanced at me, then picked it up with a smile and applied it lightly on the back of her palm. It was perfect.
"I heard it is applied together with the loose powder." I said as I reached for the loose powder on the shelve.
I handed it to her and she smiled graciously.
"Thank you." She said to me.
"I'm not through yet." I replied.
"Now where's that lip gloss that would make me not to think twice before kissing you."
I said, standing up to go to the shelve containing lip glosses.
"No, come back!"
She said but I was gone. I picked another mary kay lip gloss and handed it to her. "These things are expensive and really not my type." She insisted. The little chit-chats must have attracted the attention of the other trio as they were staring at us. Nekky accepted the lip gloss after I insisted. "Thanks again." She said and I nodded. "Now where's that mascara. . ."
"Unless you want to wear them yourself!" She cut me out and we both laughed out.
I wasn't planning on getting a mascara for her, just pulling her legs. Moreover, the price tag on those cosmetics were ridiculous. We advanced to the cashier when the other two ladies had sorted themselves out with what to buy. the guy paid for the clothes and I paid for Nekky's cosmetics. They had this odd look on their faces when i was paying for it, especially Sissy.
The guy they came with had a car parked at one end, so they advanced towards it. I told Nekky I was taking my leave. She suggested that I join them on the car but I told her I will find my way home.
"Thank you." She said to me.
"I'm not through yet." I replied.
"Now where's that lip gloss that would make me not to think twice before kissing you."
I said, standing up to go to the shelve containing lip glosses.
"No, come back!"
She said but I was gone. I picked another mary kay lip gloss and handed it to her. "These things are expensive and really not my type." She insisted. The little chit-chats must have attracted the attention of the other trio as they were staring at us. Nekky accepted the lip gloss after I insisted. "Thanks again." She said and I nodded. "Now where's that mascara. . ."
"Unless you want to wear them yourself!" She cut me out and we both laughed out.
I wasn't planning on getting a mascara for her, just pulling her legs. Moreover, the price tag on those cosmetics were ridiculous. We advanced to the cashier when the other two ladies had sorted themselves out with what to buy. the guy paid for the clothes and I paid for Nekky's cosmetics. They had this odd look on their faces when i was paying for it, especially Sissy.
The guy they came with had a car parked at one end, so they advanced towards it. I told Nekky I was taking my leave. She suggested that I join them on the car but I told her I will find my way home.
"when are we seeing again?" she asked.
"I will call you." I replied.
Later that evening, Sissy called, the first time she was calling my number ever since we exchanged contacts. I smiled at myself before picking the call. I knew how the conversation would go....
Later that evening, Sissy called, the first time she was calling my number ever since we exchanged contacts. I smiled at myself before picking the call. I knew how the conversation would go....
....to be continued in part 3.